And believe it or not, that is Me!!! For I have never considered myself a Wallpaper Artist, but just simply as someone that has always just been creating what I enjoy seeing on My Desktop and sharing it with Oh so many of You and believe it or not, it is so easy to do, that is if you know where to start and what to do!!! And That Is What This Blog Is All ABOUT...How To Make Desktop Wallpapers For Your Own Desktop and Hopefully You Will Share Them With All Of Us!!! And The Best Part Of All, You Can Get Started Do This For FREE!!! For More Information About What This Blog Is All About And How To Get Started Making Your 1st Wallpaper, Well Just Simply Click On...[About] Below...And Let's Get Started!!!

My 1st Wallpaper

Well if you have, then you are in the right spot for this Blog is totally devoted to teaching anyone how and it's all done with a "Free" Photo Editor that I have just found and I thought what a great way to pass on what I know and do to anyone and everyone that would like to know how Wallpapers are "BORN" and hopefully it might make for a Great Blog, or at least I'm hoping so!!!

So if you have ever wanted to create Your Own Custom Desktop Wallpapers, well now here is Your chance to give it a try with step-by-step instructions, not only telling you how, but also showing you how and when you are done, you will have created the exact same wallpaper has shown above!!! OK? Ok. Just click on [About] above to get started!!!

Your Wallpaper Buddy For Oh So Many Years Now
At Brent's Male Wallpaper's II - Reborn
()( BRENT )() 

And Now, Some Walls From Others That Want To Share Their Work With You....And before You Download/Save Something That You See and Want....Please Vote For It....It is just one simple click that is the heart beat of this Blog and it means so much to many that are sharing their work here!!!  And it is with the highest of hopes that you show a little bit of your love and support by either a vote on their postings and/or a comment....(Note: Comments are open to ALL, you do not need a Google Account to leave a comment here!)....For with out them, well there just maybe nothing here in the future for You to DOWNLOAD!!!!  Think About Guys and then at least CLICK A VOTE BEFORE DOWNLOADING!!!

Monday, May 12, 2014

New WP "Dump Your Load Here" By MrUnKnown - A New Wall Maker To This Blog

(Standard Size 1024x768)
(And Wide Screen Size 1920x1200)

Shared By MrUnKnown:
"Brent I have been a fan of Your Wallpapers for years, along with MRKreation and so glad to see that He is sharing His work here now, for I had lost contact of him and his work!!  Anyway I have gone through all your steps in creating a wallpaper that you have shared here and I have been able to create a few walls that I like and to be honest with you I have been somewhat afraid of sharing them only because of what has been shared, that I thought were some fantastic Walls and I voted for them, but hardly anyone else was?"  But when I saw your 3 month recap and saw how many of them were being downloaded, compared to what I was seeing voted on, what a big, big difference that was!!!  So while I'm still somewhat afraid to finding out if anyone will like what I have done, I'm going to give it a try and I have attached one of what I feel is my best so far that I'm calling "Dump Your Load Here" in dual sizes.  If you think it has any chance for some votes on Your Blog then will you post it and if not, then I understand.  MrUnKnown"

First of all MrUnKnown, love your handle, not to mention you profile photo and WELCOME TO MY BLOG!!!  And please be advised that Any and All Walls are MOST WELCOME HERE whether I think they are going to get a vote or not.  For after sharing Walls on my personal blog for almost the last five years with out hardly any votes, well I'm just somewhat use to it.  But here it's a different story and I understand your fears and beginning to understand WHY there is a possibility of NOT More sharing their work here.  For after all I did designed this Blog to be a two-way street. Side one for those that create walls and share them going down one side and on the other side for those that visit this Blog and enjoy what is here and share their votes and comments and then download them.  And while I'm sorry to say, well it has ONLY BEEN A ONE-WAY STREET FOR THE MOST PART SO FAR!!!  But I'm hoping My Blog Fans here will start to get the message and start doing THEIR part for this Blog to continue and hoping your will continue on sharing here, even if they DON'T.  Sorry to dump all this on Your debut here but hoping it helps You get some votes for a most wonderful Wall your have shared!!  For I personally love Futuristic Walls and UNCUT STUDS!!!  OH YEAH!!!  This one is a keeper MrUnKnown and it's on my desktop for the day and hoping My Blog Fans agree with me and let you know so and that We All can see more of what else you have created!!!  Thank YOU so much for sharing and hoping there are more to come after you see some Love & Support from My Blog Fans!!!

Wall Hugs To You MrUnKnown
Your Wallpaper Buddy Always,
()( Brent )()
Here In California  

1 comment:

John Taylor-Morin said...

Mr. Unknown:
Like Brent I like foreskins as well, but that is not why I am sending you a message. Your Wall is beautifully done. I have been in different groups at different times and I have seen work by experienced artists which I would call garbage compared to your work. Do not worry about posting, your work is worth downloading. But remember, do Walls to please yourself, don't do them for others. Keep it up, it is a great satisfying pastime, next to sex.
jtm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...